“Great beer cheese soup” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great beer cheese soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Nice patio in a really cool location. Inertior of restaurant especially the basement is really neat. While some of the food is good but not overly spectacular like the burgers, the beer cheese soup is amazing. A must have when dining here. Oh, and the beers are the best around.

West Melbourne, Florida
“A great brewery/pub in Cleveland”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

The friends that I traveled with don't drink so it was crucial that going to a brewpub that they have a good menu. We were not disappointed with the food. The mac & cheese is not to be missed and the burgers were big and flavorful. I had never had any of their beer but I was not disappointed with their selection or quality. This is a very good place to grab a bite to eat and enjoy some local craft beer.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great meal, great beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I went here for dinner with a few friends. Cool restaurant that has both and indoor area and nice covered outdoor patio. I got the pretzel chicken and a few of their beers and I was very satisfied. The meal was pricey but by no means ridiculous. If you like craft beer and good food, give this place a try. Will come again if I am in the area.

Portsmouth, Virginia
“Good Food and Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

The waits can be long but we got a seat in the bar. It is noisy, but well worth it. We ordered the sausage appetizer and it was very good. I ordered the hamburger and it was cooked perfectly. The fries were fried correctly. The waitress was attentive but the kitchen was a little slow. Now the beer was very good. These are good craft beers. My favorite was the porter, but I enjoyed the others. At $5 a glass I though it reasonable. I would go again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Virginia
“Great place to have craft brews and tasty lunch, and to hang out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

For the 7/4 weekend, this place was happening in the Market area of Cleveland. There are several dining areas, but we had a big party and were seated in the basement cask vault area. The service was friendly, efficient, attentive and all-around top notch. Our lunch, especially my bratwurst platter and the very large, spicy housemade tater-tots, was very tasty. The bratwurst paired great with the Market Street Wheat hefeweizen brew. I certainly left full, satisfied and with a big smile on my face. There is even a little gift shop -- if I were a local, I would have bought a growler onsite. I plan to make a return visit the next time I'm in Cleveland.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere