“Good food-absolutely lousy service.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #800 of 1,562 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Barbecue
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Good food-absolutely lousy service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stopped in here based upon seeing the restaurant featured on television. What a disappointment. The inside was very dirty. I strode up to the counter to look at the menu while a very heavy woman sitting on a chair ignored me for ten minutes. She had no interest in taking my order. When she finally did, it was obvious she viewed as a trial to charge me $11 for two hot dogs. She was not friendly. Twenty minutes later when I did get my dogs, no thank you, nothing. It wasn't just me. The guy behind me was treated the same way so I don't think she was picking on me, just lazy. The dog itself was interesting but the service was so poor, I won't be back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Beachwood, Ohio
“UGH!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Greasy, poorly prepared food in a rundown location. Nothing to recommen this places even if the prices were dirt cheap (which they sadly are not).

• Visited July 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
jstdreamin
“Doesn't look like much but the flavor is delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2009

While visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a Clevelanite recommend this restaurant over the steakhouse within the Tower Mall. It took about twenty minutes to get there from downtown. (The GPS was invaluable navigating the roads in the dark.) When we arrived my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe how run down the building look. It looked like a converted fast food restaurant. The inside wasn't much better. It was neglected and the decor was very dated. The plastic tablecloths and artificial flowers made it look cheesy. The staff seemed preoccupied, as if we were disturbing their evening. We both agreed since we made the trip we might as well order. Am I happy we did. The food was delicious. The BBQ sauce was not overly sweet, but had a nice smokiness and bit to it. We had ordered an extra entree to take with us for midnight snacking. The extra was polished off about 10:30pm and we were both wishing there was more.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere