“Best deli around” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Kernersville, North Carolina
“Best deli around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

We recently visited Jack's deli after a busy afternoon downtown and all I can say is that it was really good. I ordered the Jack's chicken sandwich and my boyfriend ordered brisket french dip....and all I can say is that the meat was unbelievably fresh. Will definitely go again.

Norwalk, Connecticut
“Below par for a deli restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The service was spotty (and it wasn't even that busy), with a long wait just to get coffee. Food is average at best. The corned beef hash is tooooo salty!! Homefries are unexceptional, not quite cooked enough, and being cubed, had that "straight from the freezer" feel (and taste). This is a place people go to for familiarity, not for good food. We are obligated to go with family whenever we visit Cleveland, but the delis back East are much better in terms of food quality, freshness, and cleanliness.

Visited April 2014
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

This place was great. We just left there and had such a pleasant experience. We ordered breakfast and lunch at our table. Our waitress being triad was Monica and we wish her well!
Iced tea was fresh and the coffee was hot. *****

Aurora, Ohio
“The Real Deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

If you live in the Cleveland area or plan to visit, you must go to this authentic tasting deli minutes from Beachwood Place Mall. Whether you have a small or large group, they will do their best to accomodate you.

Be prepared to wait on a Saturday or Sunday but your patience will be rewarded. Choose breakfast or lunch tasty corned beef or thick cut challah french toast and expect a delicious meal. If you like soup order the Mike's Hearty Chicken Soup...a meal in itself! And unlike many other deli's the service is typically very good and the place is always clean.

Visited April 2014
Eastlake, Ohio
“Did anyone say Corned Beef and Matzoh Ball Soup?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

OMG...Jack's is da bomb! I have been a customer at Jacks for well over thirty years and they never disappoint. Sometime that wait can be a little long, but the wait is well worth it. They know my family by name. The minute you sit down a bowl of pickles is placed on the table. My favorite are pickled tomatoes.

There are special everyday if you happen not to like corned beef. I usually start off the meal with a cup or if I'm really hungry, a bowl of matzoh ball soup...always a generous and hot piping bowl of soup...made daily. Next a totally stuffed sandwich made to order from the deli counter. Or maybe an order of cheese blintzes.

If there is room in my belly, I'll order a slice of NY cheese cake.

Oy...what a place!