“Great Little Diner in Tremont” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
USA
“Great Little Diner in Tremont”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Enjoyed seeing why Lucky's was featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. The lunch menu was very limited and it was fine since I was looking forward to the Ruben sandwich. The bakery items were also impressive and I had the Chocolate mousse bomb which was more than most people would eat for lunch. This is hard to find unless you know a bit about the old neighborhoods of Tremont but for sure worth the effort.

Visited September 2012

Beachwood, Ohio
“Delicious tasty food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I enjoy going a few times a year. The food is so good! Fresh ingredients are so tasty! I can't wait to return.

Visited March 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stumbed upon this delightful little breakfast / brunch place in the Tremont area of Cleveland. We arrived early, around 10am and did not have a wait at all. Our server was cheerful and very nice. The menu was great with lots options which made choosing our meals a bit difficult. If you are a coffee drinker, the coffee was awesome! We ordered the Shipwreck and the Spinach omelette as well as a side of the sausage and pecan bacon. The pecan bacon was hands down, the absolute best bacon I have ever had! Our server told us they make the sausge at the restaurant and it very good, but the pecan bacon, oh my!! We plan on eating breakfast there on our next trip to Cleveland. I would recommend having a bit appetite as the portions were very large. You could easily share one breakfast buy may not want to....

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Amazing Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I had the Bruleed Steel Cut Oatmeal, it was amazing! My husband had the Biscuits, it was so good! I hope I can return to Cleveland and get to try more of their food, it was amazing, so delicious!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Akron, Ohio
“Brunch is worth the wait and price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

After hearing wonderful things on brunch - we just had to try it. We expected there to be a wait for Sunday brunch, but was surprised how many people were already waiting and a head of us. We were told maybe a 15-20 minute wait. Not bad, and the place was PACKED! They moved very quickly, in order to get people in and out, although I never felt rushed once we were seated. The hostess, staff and server were very nice.

I ordered the scallion biscuits and gravy - yum! The portion is huge, enough for two to split. The biscuits have scallion cooked into them, and they are topped with eggs and a wonderful gravy. My husband ordered the mac and cheese - a blend of four cheeses, very creamy and tasty. My husband loves mac & cheese and we have tried it at many restaurants and this ranks in the top.

Brunch is a bit pricey, about $30 for two and we both had water. Although the mac & cheese was great, I do think it's priced too high at around $13. My biscuits and gravy were priced about the same, but again, the portion was super huge and honestly it can feed two.

I'd go back to this place again, it was worth it and was an enjoyable experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere