“Holy Canoli!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
Fairlawn, Ohio
“Holy Canoli!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stopping by Presti's Bakery is a must if you are in the vicinity of Little Italy. The atmosphere is great and we always leave happy. Try the canoli!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cleveland, Ohio
“Doing Presti's for 31 years”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Moved to Cleveland in 1982. As an apprentice I would stop at Presti's donuts on the way to work.
In the mid 80's would stop at the bakery for pepperoni bread. Today I still stop for the pepperoni bread. They have a much wider variety of food, but still the pepperoni bread.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cleveland, Ohio
“Presti's Bakery & Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We had gone down to Little Italy, where Presti's bakery is at, I went in to the bakery preparing to buy some baked goods, and to my surprise they sold a wide variety of food, you can dine in or order & take out.. the prices are reasonable & their customer service is great.. There is a lil bit of a wait, but I noticed you can grab a number at the door & the food is so good it makes it worth the wait.. They are very busy but they have a lot of people working so its not to bad. Everytime we go down to the area we always stop in there to grab a bite to eat & some bakery.. Excellent place!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Good but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I heard very good things about this Bakery so we decided to come here instead of having dessert at the restaurant where we had our dinner. The desserts were okay but nothing special.

Visited August 2013
Clifton Park, New York
“Excellent bakery and cafe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My mother and I decided to try this place after getting our hair done for a wedding. It reminded me of an Italian Panera with excellent pizza, cookies, salads, sandwiches and more. Almost wished I bought more goodies for the trip back to NY.

Visited September 2013