“Best place for dessert after dinner or a museum” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Donuts
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Cleveland, Ohio
“Best place for dessert after dinner or a museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is an "any time of day" place to have coffee and pastries. I have trekked there on Christmas Eve Day from 35 miles away just to pick up a lemon cake that my family craves. Some of the best Italian pastries in our area and a not to miss place in Little Italy.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

South Florida, Florida
“big , but too busy!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

seemed to busy for my liking ,,,,,, it was too busy to see what you would want to order and was confusing as heck!
sorry

Visited August 2013
“Best pastry I've ever had!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I walked 1.8 miles one way to get here this morning and I was hoping it was worth it. Much to my pleasure it was. It is a very nice bakery in little italy, cleveland. I got a pecan sweet roll and a chai tea latte for $5 even and ate it outside. After two bites I had decided I was going back in for something else to take with me and share. The pastery was flakey and moist on the inside. The whole thing had amazing flavor. The chai was very good as well ans I noticed a lot of other people ordering different coffee drinks as well. The workers were very nice and willing to tell me about the different baked goods. There was no doughnuts though. Of couese after trying what I had I could have cared less. Before I leave clevelabd I will be going back

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cleveland, Ohio
“Italian Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I've been here a few times and haven't been disappointed yet. I've tried a few different pastries and a strawberry cake. Everything's good and reasonably priced!! Be sure to take a number when you come in, especially when it's peak hours so you don't get missed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Indiana
“Bakery heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

After having dinner down the street at another restaurant, I wanted something from Presti's to complete my experience. I was not disappointed! We had a cannoli and a piece of strawberry filled cake. Both were amazing!!!! The breads are beautiful - several restaurants around there get their bread from here. It was much larger inside than I thought it would be, but it was a lovely evening, so most people were sitting outside. A definite highlight of our trip to Cleveland's Little Italy!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere