“Service a tad slow” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #156 of 1,681 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Cleveland, the Nation’s best kept secret in rock n' roll is proudly home to not just the iconic Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, but the only Hard Rock located in Ohio. Can you say Cleveland Rocks!
Perth, Australia
“Service a tad slow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

enjoyed our meal on a suny day in Cleveland. Managed to sit in the outdoor setting area, and we think that the waiting staff forgot about us, bur enjoyed the scenery needless to say, but the service and meal eventually made up for the length of time we had to wait.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dennis F, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your dining experience was. I apoligize that the service did not meet yours or my expectations, but that the food more than made up for it. Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

DC971
“Good as Always”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Excellent service, great burger. Sure not the cheapest but consistently good. I have eaten in a number of Hard Rocks and I will be back to the Hard Rock Cleveland.

Visited August 2013
Dennis F, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for the kind words on your visit. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
“Delicious-ness in Cleveland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We go here almost every time my mom is in town. She's a Hard Rock All Access Member and an avid collector of the pins. It's always a little special getting here. Cleveland is all about one way streets and no parking. I'd strongly recommend GPS or Navigation on your phone. As long as you're not going on a night that a Cleveland team is playing, I'd also recommend springing for the valet out front. There is a parking garage right around the corner, but why not make it a little easier?
You know you've found it when you see the giant guitar over the water. It's a great photo op and they have a helpful marker on the ground for the optimum shot position. It's kind of cute! The memorabilia is awesome as always. I never go to one of these without my camera, or in this day of smart phones, I use that. This one also connects to Tower City, so the photo ops only continue.
The food is amazing, again as expected, so be prepared for American fine dining. I actually had my first Hard Rock hamburger. I usually go for one of their amazing salads, but I tried one of the burgers, and OMG, delicious!
The staff was friendly as always, and this time the manager actually circled around to say hi. My kids both gave her a hug. LOL, too funny!
We usually order our drinks in the souvenir cup, and you're given a fresh clean one when you leave. It is a little more expensive than your regular drink, but it's the cheapest way to get a souvenir. They also had a limited edition Cleveland glass in this time, so my mom and I both got one. For the first time ever, we had to send back a drink to be remade, but my mai-tai was the best one I've had since Hawaii. Mom's second time around Strawberry daiquiri was delicious!
A must hit stop when you visit Cleveland. We are after all the home of the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame, so why not make sure you visit our Hard Rock Café??

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Dennis F, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words about your visit. I was so happy to read about your love and passion for the memorabilia. Glad that your Mom is a long time rocker too! Looking forward to your return visit.
Struthers, Ohio
“Great place and great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I took my boyfriend to the Hard Rock as a surprise for our anniversary this past year and we both loved it! I am not familiar to the Cleveland area, and finding out where and how to park was a little confusing at first. However, once we got to the Hard Rock we loved it! The atmosphere was really cool and there were lots of great photo opportunities! I got pasta and he got a burger and we both loved our meals! The price was also comparable to similar American-cuisine restaurants which impressed me. I was expecting to be overcharged but we weren't. It is a great place to visit and we will be going back the next time we are in Cleveland!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for the kind words about your visit. We are glad that you and your boyfriend had a great time with great meals! Looking forward to your return visit to see us!
Nashville, Tennessee
“Hard Rocking It In Cleveland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My friend and I came into the Hard Rock for dinner before going to the Back Street Boy concert. We both work at a Hard Rock in Tennessee so we were thrilled to check out the Cleveland location. Our dinner was great, my friend ordered the fajitas and I ordered the Texan pork sandwich. I loved checking out the memorabilia on the walls. There were so many artists I like that they had their stuff hanging up. We both left with our souvenir glasses to take with us to remember our visit.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Dennis F, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for the kind words about your visit in town. We look forward to hosting you each and every time! Rock On!