“A little dissapointed” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Erie, Pennsylvania
“A little dissapointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I dined at the Hyde Park Beachwood location, late summer and were extremly satisified with the service and meal we enjoyed.

A birthday dinner this past weekend at the downtown location was somewhat of a disappointment.

My wife and I split the seafood app. which was excellent.

The lobster tail my wife ordered was not available, but the table behind us, who arrived after we did, mysteriously has lobster tails for their meal.

The strip steak I ordered died of old age. The sides of fries and mushrooms both arrived cold.

Our server responded well when asked to have them warmed. The manager was very receptive to my comments about my meal and removed the charge from our bill.

Just did not seen the same as our visit to Beachwood.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
“Great room, service and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I organized a dinner for 11 work friends here at Hyde Park. From the restaurant group organizer, reservation staff and our host and server everyone enjoyed what Hyde Park had to offer. I had the bone in rib which was very good and as I asked everyone how their food was we had no complaints and all compliments, even from the 2 vegetarians.
Thanks Hyde Park staff

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Best Steaks and Seafood in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Beachwood--convenient location--wonderful service ala Walter Moreland! Great apps-oysters, caesar salad---steaks and seafood. Beautiful ambiance!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Myself and a friend had dinner at Hyde Park in the food was very solid. The chef even sent out a free appetizer. We both had steaks and they were good cuts of meat and well cooked. I would rate this restaurant right in line with a Morton's or a Dell Frisco's.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
“Great service and fine food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Team dinner with for the 5 of us. We were greeted at the door with enthusiasm, showed to the nice captains table and given the history of the establishment by the fantastic manager who I would hire in a minute if I had a restaurant.
I ordered the lobster cocktail starter followed by the porterhouse steak. The steak was very good and cooked to perfection. I will definitely be back here as service was fantastic with steak right up there with the regular steakhouse chains

• Visited July 2013