“My Favorite for breakfast.” 5 of 5 stars

14810 Puritas Ave, Cleveland, OH 44135-2820
216-671-8911
Improve this listing
Ranked #227 of 1,705 Restaurants in Cleveland
“My Favorite for breakfast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Best value in town. One of the few restaurants that serves real hashbrown. I come here about once a week. I have never ben disappointed. The service is great. Beware, cash only. The nice thing is you don't need much.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

xcountry
“I stumbled upon a gem.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

Found this restaurant on a Google map near my hotel and thought I'd give it a try. Boy am I glad I did. A very complete menu with something for everyone's taste.
The prices were amazing, the food delicious, and the service top notch. I've told all my friends about this place. If I get back to this area again, I will most definitely hit Canary's again.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, OH
“Excellent family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2010

Friendly service, unbelievably low prices, and really good food. Nothing fancy, just great bang for the buck.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Best meal I had in the city!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2009

We kept going back to this humble spot. All the locals seem to love it and I did too. Not only were the breakfasts dirt cheap (1.99!), but the waitresses were super friendly and everything was hoot, fast and fresh. I enjoyed the Greek omlette and others told me the silver dollar pancakes were to die for. Remember, they don't take credit cards so brring some cash!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
In the Country, NY
“Can't go wrong at Canarys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2009

This is the second time we have been to Canarys, and I wish that we could go more often. The food is wonderful. Simple American food at a very reasonable price.

The restaurant is very clean and family friendly. I believe it is family owned. Diner style atmosphere, bright, colorful and inviting. No alcohal served, free refills on all beverages.

My husband and I had the porterhouse steak, that is why we returned, he had it on our last visit. A small but tasty steak, maybe 10oz. Each dinner comes with a generous serving of soup or salad (I had Italian wedding soup,mmm) fresh rolls, real butter, a vegetable, and a side of potato(I had mash, he had fries). Also a free dessert, a choice of ice cream, bread or rice pudding or jello or pudding. Our bill was $24. and change, not including tip.

We eat at Canarys whenever we fly out of Cleveland, it is close to the airport and the hotels that we stay at. I can't wait for our next visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere