“Good Food and Drinks, Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Sandusky, Ohio
“Good Food and Drinks, Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I really liked this place. I was in the restaurant biz for a while, cooked, cleaned, bartended, served. The atmosphere was typical bar grille, the service was great, but the best part was what one should be most concerned about in a restaurant, the food and drink. Since the portions at most restaurants are so big my wife and I split the Shepard's Pie it was fantastic. We also got a pitcher of Long Island Ice Tea Georgia Peach flavor. I remember the price was reallly good and it was made well as in it wasn't weak. I would definitely recommend this restuarant to the average joe and thier family

Visited January 2013

“Rude Hostess”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My wife and I have been here several times in the past for our anniversary. This year we decided to take five other family members because the food and service is always good. EXCEPT FOR THIS TIME.
We gave the hostess our name and the number of people in our party and she told us there was a forty five minute wait, which is fine. What wasnt fine is the fact that we came back thirty minutes later and she said we had lost our place because we werent there when she called our name fifteen minutes earlier.
So my niece went back in to put our names down again, and again we were told there was a 45 minute wait.
At this point I went in and gave a different last name but with the same amount in our group and was told there was a fifteen minute wait, and was seated in less then ten minutes.
As we walked by the hostess I asked to see the manager about the situation and he asked her what was going on and she replied "I wasnt going to seat them at all " Is that the way a business is supposed to be ran?
After we got seated everything was fine, food was good, service was great, and we ended up having a good time.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
“Great small bites menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We ordered grilled salmon, petite filet and bbq ribs. Portions were plentiful and the server was pleasant.

Visited September 2012
dayton, ohio
“Great Waitstaff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Typical chain restaurant. Wasn't busy when I was there but the food was fresh, hot, and delicious. I had the stuffed chicken breast and the trio mini martinis. Excellent! What I really liked was our waitress. She was a hoot and made the experience so much more fun. I love waitstaff who interact and joke with you. This was my second time here and will go back when in town.

San Jose, California
“Food and service were good; convenient location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I had dinner here while on a recent business trip. The restaurant is located in the Tower Center shopping mall, next to the Renaissance Hotel, making it very convenient for my short stay. This is a chain restaurant, and the menu is predictable, but the food was good. I had a spinach salad and everything was fresh. The food was served promptly. The waiter did a good job of checking back to make sure that I didn't need anything and i never had to wait for him to come around. The restaurant wasn't terribly busy since I had dinner around 7:30pm, so this may not always be the case with the service. Overall, i would recommend this place to others staying in the area.

• Visited April 2012