“I Love Dimitri's” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #627 of 1,562 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cleveland, Ohio
“I Love Dimitri's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I started going to Dimitri's back in the 90's. I recently moved to the neighborhood and my partner and I are in there multiple times a week. The food is amazing. With 2 entrees, and drinks, we rarely pay 20 bucks. Everyone is really very nice to us. The daytime staff is amazing and we always leave a hefty tip. We are currently working our way through their menu. I recommend the Chicken Parmesan.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Parma, Ohio
“Dimitri's is a fantastic restaurant with great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2010

Dimitri's restaurant has a nice pretty atmosphere. The food is wonderful and a great value for the price. All of the dinners are 3 course dinners with salad, soup, and your main entree. The only complaint I have with the restaurant is - the senior citizens get better service and seem to be waited on more quickly than the younger crowd. Otherwise, I have to say that Dimitri's is wonderful.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
cleveland
“Its okay for a neighborhood place.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2006

Its where all the older people like to eat. I go there alot with my grandmother cause she know everyone. The chicken paprikash is really good. THe place is really big inside, with a bar. Some food is really good, others are average.