“Chocolates” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Chocolates”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Malley's just has the best chocolates. Period the end. The chocolate covered pretzels are the best. If your not from Cleveland, and you stop by to visit friends, do yourself a favor and stop there. Just great!

Visited November 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I often come to Malley's Chocolates when there's need for a special occasion. And I make every excuse to come up with a special occasion to visit this place. The chocolates are amazing! I truly believe they are a food of the gods. This is my favorite place for chocolate--please never go away!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sarasota, Florida
“Amazing chocolates!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stopped in on our way back to the airport. I'm so glad we did! I got a few truffles & a couple of cream center chocolates. They were all amazing!!! The staff was really friendly also.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Land O' Lakes, Florida, United States
“A must stop when I go home to Cleveland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Malley's has the best peanut clusters in the world. Oh everything is good there. They have many locations but I usually go to the factory on Brookpark Rd. It is always my stop before the airport. When flying and going through security you have to make sure that the chocolate comes out the X-ray. Security always teases me that the Malley's just didn't make it through.
My husband and I were driving back to Fla. and the Malley's survived with all the stops. I was thankful.
They also have wonderful ice cream delights in their other locations. With a real ice cream counter. I'm craving the hot fudge sunday now.
This is a real Cleveland Best and a must stop for some great chocolates or ice cream or both.

• Visited July 2013
SYRACUSE
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Once you've had Malley's chocolate you'll always compare everything else to it. The chocolate peanut clusters are my go-to birthday gift and have been for years. I also love the milk chocolate-covered pretzels. But whatever you like and can cover it with chocolate -- this is THE place. I live in New York, but they mail anywhere, lucky for me!

Visited March 2013