“A must stop when I go home to Cleveland” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Land O' Lakes, Florida, United States
“A must stop when I go home to Cleveland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Malley's has the best peanut clusters in the world. Oh everything is good there. They have many locations but I usually go to the factory on Brookpark Rd. It is always my stop before the airport. When flying and going through security you have to make sure that the chocolate comes out the X-ray. Security always teases me that the Malley's just didn't make it through.
My husband and I were driving back to Fla. and the Malley's survived with all the stops. I was thankful.
They also have wonderful ice cream delights in their other locations. With a real ice cream counter. I'm craving the hot fudge sunday now.
This is a real Cleveland Best and a must stop for some great chocolates or ice cream or both.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

SYRACUSE
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Once you've had Malley's chocolate you'll always compare everything else to it. The chocolate peanut clusters are my go-to birthday gift and have been for years. I also love the milk chocolate-covered pretzels. But whatever you like and can cover it with chocolate -- this is THE place. I live in New York, but they mail anywhere, lucky for me!

Visited March 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Malley's with soda shop is way to go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Fun after dinner joint. Not all locations have the soda shop. Always time to browse before or after the ice cream comes to the table.

Richmond Heights, Ohio
“Hometown Goodness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Fudge in a jar, so good eat it with a spoon on that day when you can't get enough chocolate. Fresh tasting, employees make it fun to visit.

Visited May 2013
Shaker Heights, Ohio
“chocolate!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

ordered some dump truck shaped chocolates for the kids for easter and chocolate almond clusters for myself. I'm not usually a fan of mild chocolate but yum yum yum.

Visited April 2013