“Hometown Goodness” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Richmond Heights, Ohio
“Hometown Goodness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Fudge in a jar, so good eat it with a spoon on that day when you can't get enough chocolate. Fresh tasting, employees make it fun to visit.

Visited May 2013

Shaker Heights, Ohio
“chocolate!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

ordered some dump truck shaped chocolates for the kids for easter and chocolate almond clusters for myself. I'm not usually a fan of mild chocolate but yum yum yum.

Visited April 2013
Mentor, OH 44060, USA
“Mentor store - If they would add a sandwich menu I'd never go anywhere else”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I'm rating the Mentor store. Love stopping in here for a coffee icecream soda but I would come all the time if they offered a lunch menu or sandwiches. The atmosphere is very nice, bright and cheerful, and the icecream and candy lots of fun.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Some of the best chocolate I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was in Cleveland on business from out-of-state and brought a big variety of Malley's products home with me because I'd heard such great things about this shop. When I tried it.... all I have to say is O-M-G, this stuff is amazing. I am a self-labeled chocolate connoisseur, and this is by far some of the best chocolate I've ever had. The chocolate bars with pretzels in them are to die for - but the Malley O's (Oreos covered in gourmet chocolate) are heaven-sent. I also had the cheese popcorn and caramel corn, which I liked so much, I am planning to order more online! Not only that, you can't beat the prices! I did not try the ice cream (I actually visited the Woodmere location and can't recall if there was ice cream) but I give the thumbs up to everything else! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chesterland, Ohio
“Some of the best chocolate in Cleveland.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

The quality of the chocolate at Malley's is top-notch. Very creamy & chocholaty. Their hay stacks are great & their fudge sauce for ice cream is the best.

Visited December 2012