“Excellent dinning experience!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,565 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine, Families with children, Doing business, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North Moreland
Transit: Shaker Square
Broadview Heights, Ohio
“Excellent dinning experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Exceptional meal, innovative and fresh! Love the local farm to table menu. Charming location and a wonderful decor. We had a great dinner, appetizer cheese selection plate was amazing and the desserts were equally as delicious! The only complaint I would have is our server was not the greatest.. She didn't seem very engaged.. I read reviews that complained about the price but everyone in our party felt our meal was worth EVER penny!! I would defiantly return!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cleveland
“Very disappointed; food just ok; poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

New Year's Eve - everyone has high expectations but Fire disappointed us. Our group was crammed in so much that one person ended up sitting sideways. Restaurant offered its regular menu with a few specials. Service was very slow and we had to ask more than once for some things. I thought that this was supposed to be one of the best restaurants in Cleveland - but the food was nothing special. A dinner portion of pumpkin ravioli was $29 and it contained just 5 ravioli that were dry & lacked sauce.

Why did the restaurant accept more reservations than it could accomodate? We felt ripped off. For 2 of us our bill was $150 and this included just 2 glasses of wine.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great service, great atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Wow. I went with my family to celebrate a special occasion & we all had a great time! The only thing better than the food was the service! As a former restaurant manager in New Orleans, Ive eaten at my share of high end eateries. This place is second to none! A big THANK YOU to Michael for making the night memorable :)

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Creativity, flavor, presentation, and service - all top notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I went with my boyfriend early on a Saturday evening. The menu was appealing,interesting, and had a local flare (we wish we had been with a big group so we could have tasted more of it!). The presentation was good. The service was professional. The ambiance is modern/urban/eclectic. The clientele seemed to span a large age and lifestyle range, and everyone seemed to be having a good time. The tables can be close and the noise level definitely increases when the restaurant fills up, so you may want to request a table on the perimeter or go early/late if you are looking for quiet, intimate dining experience. Personally I enjoyed being part of a lively, enthusiastic Saturday-night crowd in addition to the great meal.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Nice Find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

A friend had recommended this restaurant a while back. We found ourselves nearby and decided to try it. Perfect!

It was easy to make a reservation on a Wednesday night. But they did have a nice crowd by 7pm....so maybe make reservations in advance on the weekends.

We started with a drink at the bar. It was a fun bar! By the time we were to eat, we decided to eat right at the bar like many other people were. And, the bartender was very friendly. Great service!

We went with the recommendations from the bartender on the most popular food items. I had also checked out tripadvisor to see what other people had liked. We started with the mussels. They came with a heavier red sauce than I am used to, but I loved them! Something different. Great flavor.

For dinner, I chose the grouper. My husband had the pork chop. I had dinner envy when his arrived....it looked amazing! My grouper was very good. Flaky and moist. The rice that accompanied it was also good. I would not say that my meal was over the top, but overall good.

My husbands meal as it turns out was as good as it looked! He would barely share. The pork was braised perfectly and medium on the inside. Just how we like it. The shaved beet side was all world. Really a great meal.

The wine list was great. Some very nice wines that were not overpriced. I saw that some people thought this restaurant was expensive.....but we found it was very fairly priced.

I would love to visit this restaurant after shopping in the shops around the area! Many were closed by the time we got to dinner. But plan ahead and shop early and stay for dinner.

We will be back!