“Best turkey sandwich ever” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bellflower Drive
Transit: University Circle RTA CWRU shuttle.
Columbus, Ohio
“Best turkey sandwich ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I've stopped here twice for lunch on a work-related trip and both times order the turkey sandwich. The first time I was really in a hurry and had to make a meeting in less then 25 minutes. I told my server the situation and he was awesome. Quick turnaround without sacrificing quality. Great job.

Visited August 2012

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great lunch food. Excellent food, atmosphere, service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stay often at Glidden House, but this was our first visit to Sergio's, next door. We will definitely return.
We tried Sergio's for lunch. The food was delicious. Salad, appetizer, sandwich were all very nice. The turkey and cheese sandwich was flavored just right. The portion sizes are just right. Good house wine.
Dessert was a hard choice between their "legendary" coconut cream pie and pistachio gelato. The gelato won this time and it was excellent. Next time for the pie.
Atmosphere was very nice with quick, attentive service.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“good seafood convenient location but how about white table linen”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Sergios in University Circle has consistently been very good. We have eaten here quite often. This was the best dining close to University Circle until L'Albatros came to the area. The Trevisana salad is a standard yummy choice of the salad options.The seafood options are varied and quite good.My wife had the Walleye Special and I had scallops. Both were very good and not drenched in high fat sauce as is the case far too often in other dining establishments. Dessert was good (gelato and chocolate terrine) but not extraordinary. Service was prompt and appropriately attentive. Valet parking is a nice added convenience. White table cloths would bring this spot from where it stands in the rankings to feel more upscale and elegant. And it sure is more quiet than L'Albatros where the food is I believe better.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oakville, Canada
“Deserves a Better Rating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We enjoyed dinner here. We dined al fresco - a beautiful evening. The service was very good. I had steak with frites - excellent beef. Good Caesar. I'd certainly dine here again. Especially nice if you're staying at the Glidden.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Waverly IA
“We'd eat there again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

We enjoyed 2 meals at Sergios while visiting Cleveland. Our dinner was pleasant in the outside seating. My meal was disappointing as the tomato sauce greatly overpowered the delicate flavor of the scallops. Lunch was good our last day even though the waitress accidentally flipped a cup of ketchup onto my leg & foot. Sandwich was quite interesting--salmon & bacon BLT. Good flavors. Sandwich was listed with sweet potato fries, but came with regular. The waitress did bring the sweet potato fries when I mentioned that was why I'd ordered that particular sandwich. Enjoyable meals though a bit below expectations.

Visited July 2012