“Great little cafe” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Great little cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Nice stop on a freezing day! I enjoyed the food and environment. Loved looking at the art all over. Nice selection too. I highly recommend the fish tacos!

Ascot, United Kingdom
“Excellent breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

We were taken to Grumpy's for a typical american breakfast by a colleague. My Eggs Benedict was fantastic and the atmosphere is everything an american breakfast diner should be. Great coffee. I came away more Happy than Grumpy.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Battle Creek, MI
“Nice local eatery.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband and I decided to go to Grumpy's Cafe for lunch on a recent trip to Cleveland. I ordered the chicken salad sandwich along with a bowl of their tomato basil soup. The chicken salad was a bit bland. I asked for some bbq sauce to give it some flavor. The bread they used on my sandwich was obviously homemade and delicious. The soup I ordered was wonderful....the perfect addition to my sandwich on a very cold and blustery day. My husband ordered something called a pulled pork boxty (?) It was delicious, (he nicely gave me a bite). The base was a potato pancake with the pulled pork, cheese and some coleslaw to top it off. This was very different and very good. We were happy we found this delicious lunch spot.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Strongsville, Ohio
“Great for brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Egg white spinach & Swiss omelette was delicious! Their walnut crusted French toast sounds fantastic but I needed to be sensible regarding calories! Good service. Quaint atmosphere in Tremont neighborhood.

“Everything and more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

After reading the reviews, I was excited to bring my husband and daughter here for breakfast this morning. We are visiting from Atlanta to see the A Christmas Story house and Museum.

Off street parking was easy, located next to Grumpy's. We were seated right away and our server, Darlene, was awesome. Our food came out fast and we were all very satisfied with our choices. My husband had the biscuits and sausage gravy with eggs. My daughter had blueberry pancakes with a side of bacon. I had the 14th Street special which was homemade corned beef hash, 2 eggs and toast. YUMMY!!!

Go if you are in the area. They are open for lunch too. Enjoy!