“Fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #89 of 1,562 Restaurants in Cleveland
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: New restaurant, just opened up 3 weeks ago. I don't believe they have a website yet, but they do have a Facebook page
Dayton, Ohio
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was our first time at this restaurant and we had a blast! Our waitress was great explaining the menu and how to order from the taco tickets. We were a table of six so we each ordered something different so we could try everything. The braised beef was the favorite with the chicken and fish tacos coming in second and third. We didn't know how large the tacos would be so we each ordered one to start. One was plenty for me but the kids and husband ate two each. We washed it all down with a large pitcher of Margaritas which was very tasty.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great neighborhood-great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and I located this gem when we were in Cleveland on vacation. During happy hours the tacos are $1 off. There are lots of toppings to pick for your tacos. Each of my three tacos was delicious! However, the side item of black beans was extremely small for the price. We had excellent service and enjoyed the chips and salsa while we waited for our tacos. The outdoor seating looked great but it was just too hot and humid to sit outside tonight.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great local place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful, fresh ingredients - love that you can put a crunchy taco inside a soft one. Great idea! Lots of toppings to choose from, too. The menu was a bit confusing for me, but that could just mean I'm dense :-) you write in your own quantities and check off your toppings on a printed piece of paper. We were there on a Sunday afternoon and there was basically no one there. Good time to go! There is construction going on so it's a little tough to park and figure out where the place is, depending on which direction you're coming from. Definitely looking forward to going again! They have an outdoor patio and a large variety of hot sauces to choose from, too.

Visited June 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Awesome tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Love the idea of this place and the happy hour tacos are an amazing deal at $3 per taco (I believe, or less than that). The drinks all come in mason jars and this place is very quaint. It occupies the same space the old 806 bar in Tremont used to.

Visited June 2013
Schagen
“Great burrito's. And Marguerita's.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Had a great diner and a great Marguerita. Burrito's can are easily be put together with any or every ingredient you could wish for.

What I didn't like was the fact that the restaurant has different notepads to fill in your order than shown on the website. Barrio's site says you can order seitan in your burrito but I never saw any seitan on the orderlist, nor did I see any vegan cheese. I asked our waiter and he said "we just have taco's and burrito's, you can make them vegan by changing the ingredients." I could have thought of that myself and still didn't answer my seitan question.

You can make your order vegetarian or vegan in spite of that, though, so no worries if you're veggie/ vegan.
The food is inexpensive and good.
I thought the atmosphere was lively; if you are looking for a quiet restaurant...this is not the place to go.

• Visited June 2013