“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegan
Philadelphia
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had a late lunch there. Neither of us are vegan or vegetarian but we sought out this place after reading the reviews. The food was terrific. We had the homemade humus as an appetizer and my husband had the "chicken salad" sandwich while I had the gluten free bean burrito and a carrot / frozen banana smoothie. It was all freshly made and very tasty. I have to warn that the portions are HUGE though - a bit too much food. The kids who work there were very sweet and we very touched to see our waitress not only go out and give a homeless man a glass of water, but ask him whether he wanted lemon with it.

Visited August 2013

96% Recommend
Los Angeles, California
“Great Vegan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great little Vegan spot in Downtown. Fresh Healthy food. A great Surprise for a downtown full of meat and potatoes. They also make good healthy smoothies and sell great products.

Visited June 2013
Great Neck, New York
“Great Vegan Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Every item on the menu is amazing, from the artichoke dip, the "TLT" tempeh, lettuce & tomato sandwich, truly the best veggie burger I have ever tasted, and the desserts leave nothing to be desired. There bathroom situation needs to be improved.

Visited April 2013
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
“Delicious food, delightful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I can't rate this restaurant highly enough. The food was marvellous and convinced me that my own occasional attempts to cook vegan meals should be far more adventurous. The staff were friendly and so helpful. I was only in Cleveland for a short time but I went back as often as I could, and I'm only sorry that I'm too far away now to return regularly.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City
“Delicious vegan food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

This little spot downtown is a real treat for vegetarians and vegans. The food is always fresh and tasty; the TLT (tempeh, lettuce and tomato) is a favorite. The desserts are also great, especially the cookies (although I could do without them being refrigerated; a cold cupcake isn't great). The place could use a makeover; it feels a little slapped together. But the staff is always friendly.

• Visited April 2013