“Delicious vegan food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegan
New York City
“Delicious vegan food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

This little spot downtown is a real treat for vegetarians and vegans. The food is always fresh and tasty; the TLT (tempeh, lettuce and tomato) is a favorite. The desserts are also great, especially the cookies (although I could do without them being refrigerated; a cold cupcake isn't great). The place could use a makeover; it feels a little slapped together. But the staff is always friendly.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Southern Wisconsin
“Awesome vegan food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We were delighted to find a good vegan restaurant close to the hotel. It's within walking distance of the lake front, but with the way the streets are laid out it was a little tricky to find. Driving was worse though with one way streets, the Public Square and lack of parking. It was all worth it though. It's a cozy little place, the service was decent and they had an extensive vegan menu and reasonable prices. We had a creamy buffalo spread with veggies and pita bread, a veggie wrap and a burger. I recommend the Mediterranean pasta salad for a side.

Visited April 2013
Clevelan
“I'm not a vegetarian, but I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I am not a vegetarian, but the food here is excellent! It is unique, filling, and delicious. The natural sourcing, friendly staff, and convenient location make this a great lunch spot for me!

Visited November 2012
Waterloo, Canada
“Delicious vegan meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband and I scoped out this cafe prior to our visit to Cleveland from out of town. Advertised as one of the only vegetarian restaurants in the city, it was well worth the visit. We both had delicious vegan burgers. My husband enjoyed the black bean salsa as a side; however, neither of us were a fan of the Asian pasta salad (too bland). The burgers more than made up for an unsatisfying side.

The service was good, the price was reasonable, and it was right downtown. We would definitely visit again if we lived in the city.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lake Ariel
“Fantastic vegetarian/vegan cafe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food! The menu has a nice variety that should please almost everyone. The soup was outstanding. This is my new favorite place to eat in Cleveland.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere