“A real place to relax” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 38 Activities in Cleveland
More attraction details
Owner description: This luxurious, full-service spa offers hotel packages from many Cleveland hotels.
3 attraction reviews
“A real place to relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Spa West is a real place to relax and re charge your batteries. The moment you walk in the door the atmospher and ambiance relaxes you immediately. Everyone I have had contact with is professional and wants to really help you. Whether it is a massage, facial, body scrub, hair or make up they can give you what you want. I recently stayed at the Nemacolon Woodlands Resort and would rather have spent my money at Spa West. They are much more professional at Spa West and I have never been dissappointed with any service I have had there. Nicole, the manager goes above and beyond to make your experience a one of a kind. If you ate in the area it is definitely a place to go and unwind. Spa West is a true European Spa

Visited March 2013

Westlake, Ohio
“DON'T WALK RUN FROM THIS PLACE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

One of my hopes in writing this review is the owner of this business who lives out of town will read this and realize what is happening at their spa. The management is unprofessional and rude. Definitely in need of some customer service training. When I told the manager I was disappointed with my pedicure she proceeded to argue with me. I received a $400.00 package as a gift. The discipiton of the spa pedicure purchased was for 60 minutes. After a below average pedicure that lasted 20 minutes I was told times are estimated. This cost of the pedicure $65.00. I have received better pedicures for $25.00. Please think twice before puchasing such a large amount of money on a gift certificate for someone. This was a special gift that was suppose to be a relaxing enjoyable experience. I will use the balance of the certificate on product. That way I know I will be satisfied. Will never recommend this spa to anyone.

Visited February 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Awesome and very relaxing time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had an awesome and very relaxing time at Spa West. Julie knows what she is doing does it well. She is very friendly and did what exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be back!!

Visited October 2012
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Spa package”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Endulged in the Pure Bliss spa package. All went well; except for the before lunch stinky sauna facial. Nothing kills a facial like a tech who has raunch breath. I have returned for manicures since then, but will never recomment the intensive facial.

Visited September 2011
Cleveland
“Pamper day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Nail technician was wonderful! Massage was great! Hair stylist was friendly and helpful. Glad I found Spa West- will be back for certain! Love the relaxing music!! :)

Visited June 2012