“Don't waste your ytime or money_NO QUALITY” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 23 activities in Cleveland
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: This luxurious, full-service spa offers hotel packages from many Cleveland hotels.
OHIO
“Don't waste your ytime or money_NO QUALITY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

I went with my good friend to celebrate her 40th B day. We went in for a facial, massage and spa pedi.

started off with facial by Sara
walked into an outdated private room where nothing was explained. she did different masks and scrubs) i think) followed by extractions. All I could concentrate on how bad her hands smelled like cig smoke. Totally gross and unprofessional. Left there with my face all broken out and red to the point where I was embarrassed to be in public without coverup! ( not the glowing glamorous facial I was hoping for)

Then I was hoarded off to the massage room. Also outdated...
Julie the mt asked me what I wanted, told her to focus on one area thats bothering me..

That never happened, I also mentioned SEVERAL times to add pressure and deeper, nothing happened.
It was like getting a massage by someone who was totally incompetent. Her nails way to long to be working on someone and I actually had marks on my back from them. I have never had a massage where I was actually counting down the minutes to be over, she must of felt the same way b/c she kept checking her phone while massaging me with one hand..TOTAL WASTE AND WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

Lastly was the spa pedicure
ok treatment, nothing special , Have had better treatment and local walk-in shops...but chairs are great and helped with the damage my mt did!

I have been to several spa's around the world and this is by far the most low quality spa with the most inexperienced workers. I truly wish my spa day was not wasted there.

Visited August 2011

Westlake ohio
“I loved my out door massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

I loved my out door cabana massage on the patio, I felt I was on an island. The music and the water sound made it even more relaxing, the entire staff made my experience just wonderful.

Visited July 2011
Westlake, Ohio
“I loved my facial & massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

I received the best facial & massage of my life, both technicians where very accommodating of my needs. They where both caring and did not try to sell me products like at other places , they let me relax and enjoy myself. I left the spa in aw, I loved my mini spa day

Visited June 2011
Avon Lake, Ohio
“A Wonderful spa experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

I have been to this spa numerous times now, and every time I visit this spa I have a wonderful spa experience. The staff is very professional and the services are just as wonderful, every time I leave I cannot wait to return.

Visited June 2011
Cleveland, Ohio
“Not a good experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

I have tried this spa twice and they were not good experiences. Very messy manicure and poor massage.