My son and I stayed here Saturday night for a Cleveland Indians game. The location was great a short drive on the same road. The hotel was beautiful and very clean! The best smelling hotel I have ever stayed in. The room was large and very comfortable. Bathroom was awesome! When we came home from the game the people in the adjoining room were playing loud music and yelling. It was obviously a party. I called the front desk at 11:30 and spoke to Vanessa. She immediately took care of the issue and offered to move us to another room. By 12:00 my son and I were tucked into an even more spacious room on the executive floor....complete with a free breakfast. I was very impressed with the speed and the professional way that the situation was handled. Vanessa did a great job! I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone. I would give it 5 stars but I felt that the 24 dollar parking charge was a little steep. The parking service was great but tipping every time I got my car added up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio