My mother had anterior right hip replacement at Cleveland Clinic and we decided to stay a day at the Intercontinental Hotel, Cleveland Clinic, just to make sure everything was fine before the 200 mile trip back to Grand Island, New York. The staff was very accomodating, providing a raised toilet seat for my mother's use during our stay. They also provide wheel chairs for use on their property. The only complaint, the air vents in the bathroom and closet (in the the room we stayed in) require cleaning. There is a noticable dust build-up that should be vaccumed-up. Otherwise, the light colors and wide rooms make a stay for a recovering surgery patient much easier and more cheerful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio