My wife was having outpatient surgery at the clinic so we stayed 2 nights at the Intercon . Attached by a skyway to the Clinic, this first class hotel surprises with the folded up wheelchairs outside of seemingly every third door. The property has an impressive lobby and public area. The rooms are commodious but attention to maintenance needs improvement. The restaurants are a bit pricey for what you get. The service is usually 1st rate. Unfortunately when we were there they were clearing several floors for the retinue of some important hospital patient. We, with only one room suffered the consequences. The health club has a full array of equipment. The free wi-fi is a little pesky but more than adequate. If you need a place to spend a night while a friend or loved one is at the Clinic The intercon is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio