This hotel online looked like one of the nicest in Cleveland. We arrived 12 min until check in. We were told 20 min wait for our room inspection. We graciously went to restaurant bar for a drink. One glass of champagne and 2 beers and $40 and 1 hour later we went back to check in. Told 5 minutes, which was 15 more. The suggestion from the girl that checked us in was to reserve Thomas Limo rather than a cab for a ride to our concert at 7:30 in Lakewood. We agreed and set reservation for 6:30. We go to our room. Which was fine, not special. There was not an IHome doc as website said. We had to call for one. At 6:30 we called to say we were on our way down for the car, they said it was waiting. Guess what no reservation! No car, and it got worse we waited for 40 min as we are told " they were working on it" we had to call a cab ourselves! After we questioned them and we were angry they still could not offer us a ride! We will never stay with this chain again. Oh yeah, and we were late for the show!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio