Stayed at the Intercontinental for 2 days while visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Very modern and large hotel with all the conveniences - restaurants, gym, pool, etc. The staff were very accommodating and nice.
It is located right next to Cleveland clinic. There is not much around the hotel in terms of restaurants, etc. However, the quality of food at the hotel's restaurant was the equivalent that you would get at a top restaurant. Excellent breakfast and dinner.
You can take limo/taxi service from hotel to downtown Cleveland where the R&R Hall of Fame is located. However, it was pricey so instead took our own car. Hotel parking fee is pricey.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.