Booked this because of prior stays at Intercontinental properties. This was worst of the bunch. Even at $300 a night I got in and they told me they only had handicapped room. I told them I don't want bathroom like that. After making me wait at desk 10 minutes -and it was midnight- they "found" another room but it wasn't a king bed. I said fine. Got up to room and it too was handicapped but as I walked in I saw bottles of shampoo on bathroom look and water all over. Walked out and back down to desk. They found another double bed room. After trying to wash up, found that the undersides of both hand towels were filthy. The water glasses were dirty and there was a very odd sprayer attached to the toilet plumbing. The same kind f sprayer you see at kitchen sinks but this one ran from the water hookup under the toilet and the spray hose was sitting on the toilet lid. Very odd. At checkout they asked how my stay was. I told them. Thy didn't say "sorry" or they will talk to someone or anything. They just said there is your bill. I stay in hotels every month. This was really bad. I would sooner stay at a Motel 6 than this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Jetsetter and Cheap Tickets so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio