I was there for a conference two weeks ago. Very close to the Cleveland Clinic. They had a few restaurants which had ok food. The service was ok, nothing to boast about. Bed was fantastic, had good night sleep. Large bathroom. Check in and check out was easy. The sad part was there was no store around to buy anything, not even to buy water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio