My first impression of the hotel was "sparse", but it turned out to be a beautiful hotel. It was quiet and the staff was friendly. The room was *very* nice and comfortable. We had a room right next to the elevators, but I never heard any noise from them. The amenities in the room were very nice; little details such as a close-up makeup (or shaving) mirror, q-tips and cotton balls, and even a sewing kit gave the room a welcoming touch. My favorite feature was the window that opened to bring in fresh air. I liked that there were two different restaurants onsite, but was disappointed when one of them was closed (for renovations, I guess).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio