I stayed two nights in October for work. The hotel was very clean, well run, and new. If you're going to the clinic this is clearly your best option. The room was nice. Room service was a little slow around midnight. This might be universal to all hotels though. Breakfast in the restaurant was good but there weren't any good quick-bite options. Would have loved a Starbucks. But otherwise there are a couple dining options, the valets are super fast, and the beds were nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio