Stayed recently at the Intercontinental Cleveland Clinic for a wedding weekend, it had all the qualities expected from an Intercontinental but there were a few issues. Being part of the Cleveland Clinic it had a bit of an institutional feel. The parking was only available thru the valet, no real self park option available nearby. The hotel was beautifully appointed as would be expected from the brand but a few things were missing. in the bathroom while it had a separate shower and tub, there was not soap and hair items in each area. The beds were comfortable. the Wifi while free made it a bit of a hassle to have to log off one instrument to use another, if one travels with an Iphone, Ipad and or computer you need to log off one item to log onto another. Overall Intercontinental quality but a few amenities lacking. If you need to be in the Cleveland Clinic area good choice but other options if don't need to be at Clinic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio