We went to Cleveland for the first time to attend a concert at Severance Hall.Knowing nothing about the area I listened to the suggestion of the employee at the ticket office when ordering my tickets and then went about making reservations. One warning; be very specific as there are two InterContinentals and you may get booked as I did in the wrong location.After a bit of verbal wrestling I managed to book the correct location. Absolutely loosen your wallets for the concierge level. My room fantastic,service perfect, and more food, beverages and treats than desired.The hotel has a car service available which we used and our only complaint was getting stuck waiting at Severance Hall because they neglected to tell us 11pm was their last service run.
Overall a memorable stay and I will seek out InterContinental Hotels for future bookings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio