Hotel was ok for the price; club level helped. Not exactly the best location as it is all tied into CC; felt like I should be going for a treatment or something. Room was nice, but hallway noise was an issue during my afternoon nap. Staff friendly and helpful. I think it was more that the hotel I wanted in Cleveland was booked than that this wasn's such a great hotel. Preferred downtown, got university. My wife liked it fine and we did enjoy Table 45; great lamb and crab guac!
Manya Dailey took very good care of us at breakfast in the club room; thanks Manya for the TLC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Cleveland is situated on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than two kilometres (one mile) from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy Village shopping and entertainment, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Hotel Cleveland Ohio