“Great way to see Cleveland” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Group tours/bus tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided tours of downtown Cleveland and surrounding areas by trolley, mini-coaches or vans.
ohio
20 attraction reviews
“Great way to see Cleveland”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Even though we live in the city my family and I recently took a 2 hour tour on the trolley. (Full disclosure: we won the tickets in a contest). The tour took us to Ohio City, Rockefeller Gardens, Playhouse Theater District, Cleveland Clinic, and the Soldier and Sailors Monument etc. Would I have paid the twenty dollars for the tour? Probably not, as I am familiar with the city. However, I thought I knew a lot about the city I have lived in my whole life, but I actually learned some new things! Our tour guide Martha was well versed in the city and made the trip fun-filled. I must admit that the seating on the trolley is not the most comfortable, especially on a 2+ hour trip. I was a little sore after the fact. This is a definite if you are a first time visitor to Cleveland because it hits all the important spots.

Visited October 2013

Lodi, Ohio
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Lolly the Trolley is a ton of fun. A must for anyone who is visiting or living in Ohio. I highly recommend taking the 2 and a half hour trip because you see more. My guide was very informative and funny. Cleveland has so many treasures and sites that will blow your mind.

Visited October 2013
Pasadena, California
15 attraction reviews
“Start your Cleveland trip off with Lolly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We started our Cleveland visit with this tour and I was really glad as it gave us an excellent overview of the city and what sights we might want to further explore. Our guide was incredibly informative. She obviously loved her city and enthusiastically shared her knowledge of interesting facts and stories about this great American city. I highly recommend that visitors START their visit with this tour to get a good idea of the many sights Cleveland has to offer.

Visited September 2013
Ottawa, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Four of us took the 2.5 hour tour in September 2013 on a clear day and simply loved this tour.

We were amazed how our lively, informative and charming tour guide (Eve?) was able to navigate the trolley through busy city streets while simultaneously providing us with so much interesting information.

If you've never spent any time in Cleveland, this is a wonderful way to get an orientation. This tour also shows much more than the 1 hour version. For example, we were amazed by the Roosevelt Park in the east end with all the international gardens it contains.

Excellent value for the price. Discount coupons are available on the web.

Visited September 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
18 attraction reviews
“Lolly the Trolley, FUN & Educational!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I have been on Lolly the Trolley many times through out the years. I have enjoyed each & every tour! I wish they had more...If you are visiting Cleveland or have lived here forever, Lolly the Trolley is a MUST, take a tour today and enjoy the FUN!

Visited May 2013