“Spring peas soup ooh lala!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Cleveland, Ohio
“Spring peas soup ooh lala!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The spring pea soup was superlative. I didn't think I would like a chilled soul, however, nothing is further than the truth.
I liked it so much, I went back the next day for another round.
Everything at Spice is always fresh, organic and brilliantly prepared.
Spice is one of Cleveland's best kept secrets.

• Visited July 2013

Cleveland
“creative food, great service, cool atmosphere in Gordon Square area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Dinner for two couples this past weekend. Preprandial cocktails were great, followed by creative little plates and four great dinners. The smokey shrimp bisque special was excellent. My husband was delighted with his lamb two ways and my friend and I enjoyed the ramps and mushroom ravioli. First time but we will be back. Great value and fun venue along with very pleasant and friendly service. Sorta quite around 7 on a Saturday night but packed by the time we left after 8:30.

• Visited June 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Nice outdoor seating and attentive service in a Detroit-Shoreway bar with good but pricey food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Met several colleagues for a Thursday night business dinner. Bar and dinner service were quick and pleasant without disrupting our conversation. I had tomato bisque, beautifully presented, $9, and lamb two ways with mashed potatoes and green beans, $30. Both were delicious. Patio seating behind the building was quiet and not too crowded. This restaurant is one long block east of Gordon Square on Detroit Avenue, definitely urban but safe enough.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
cleveland
“Really fresh food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Met some friends for dinner and we enjoyed EVERYTHING! We started with their chickpea fries and sauce- very tasty. The mushroom beignets melted in your mouth. We each had a salad - FRESH. We split the ravioli's (they were out of the one listed on the menu but the substitutes were delish anyway) and than we split the pork loin- it was a large piece and also had great flavors to it. Nice and relaxing atmosphere, not rushed.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank clevelandbiffOrd
Cleveland, Ohio
“Local food and lots of it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I went here after finding an apartment in Cleveland this week. The food was really good. We got the cornbread and chickpea fries for apps and they were delicious. The cornbread is served with some sort of rosemary bacon butter which I didn't eat because I'm not a bacon person. I got the Bibb salad and the potato stuffed ravioli and spinach puree, both cooked well and in season. A friend of mine and my mom ordered off the restaurant week menu and weren't disappointed. The apple cobbler is amazing and the ice cream with it is home made! Definitely a restaurant to go back to, but it is a little bit pricey.

• Visited March 2013