“Best Vietnamese foods!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Best Vietnamese foods!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Pho here is FANTASTIC!!! the restaurant atmosphere is very nice and foods are superb. I love pho's broth, it has a very nice flavor to it, and a lot of meats to come with it. Their Banh Mi is the best. The last time I was here they have hot pot and I believe they also have family combo dinner. The service is also very good too. Highly recommended to whoever wants to try the REAL PHO..

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cleveland
“Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

A friend brought me here a year ago and I've been back several times since. Nice variety of Vietnamese and Thai selections. I always start with the Goi Cuon (spring rolls) - the shrimp are nice and light but all flavors are delicious! Today I had the Bun Dac Biet and loved every bite! My lunch companion, who was here "to try something different," raved about his Bun Tom Nuong Cha Gio. I've also enjoyed the Pho and Pad Thai in previous trips. Our server, Trang, was very helpful and patient in explaining and helping us choose our meals. Another bonus: As an earlier review states, several restuarants have sprung up in the area. Saigon Grille has a parking lot behind their building - most of the others only have street parking available. With appetizers and soft drinks, we were out for under $25 total for both.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bay Village, Ohio
“Best Banh Mi in Cleveland”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I remember the days when It was hard to find a bowl of Pho in Cleveland, now there lined up on Superior Ave. The Pho was good, better than most, but not great. It had plenty of meat in it, but I found the broth to be a bit on the bland side for me. The Goi Cuon (spring roll), ours with pork was outstanding, It was amazing the charcoal flavor they achieved on the pork in this dish. The same could be said with the Banh Mi, ours with chicken, again the meat grilled to perfection, served on a warm baguette with plenty of crisp carrot, daikon radish, cucumber, jalapeno and cilantro with a good smear of mayo. By far the best I have had in Cleveland. The place was clean and the staff friendly and efficient. The only parking is on the street.

• Visited June 2012