Right on the corner with The Cleveland Clinic, so if that is your destination this is ideal! We stayed for pleasure trip, went to the 30th Anniversary Festivities for "A Christmas Story". Easy to connect to Downtown on the Healthline Bus; don't let this scare you away from staying a little bit out of town, the stop just across the street and 20min or less straight to The Downtown and Public Square, where there was plenty of restaurants and shopping if you want. Rooms more luxurious than expected, and very roomy. Bed extremely comfortable. quiet, there was no noise. Front Desk, and staff helpful and friendly. Can only park as Valet, $16/night, but quick to retrieve car, and cleaned off the snow and scraped windows, too. All in all, would definitely stay here again. thanks for the service!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Cleveland
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, the region's only "wellness focused" all-suite hotel, is conveniently located right on the Cleveland Clinic campus. An oasis for guests to relax, rejuvenate and improve their overall mental and physical well-being, yet close to the city's most prominent attractions such as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Cleveland Museum of Art and Cleveland Botanical Garden. From the moment you arrive you'll feel the warmth and comfort of a hotel and staff that are focused on assisting you reach your goal of wellness and good health. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.