I stayed at the InterContinental Suites for one night while on a Case Western Univ visit. It's around 1mi from the center of campus and not complicated to get to/from. The hotel is new so the rooms are clean/new as well. The rooms are not luxurious by any means but comfortable and very functional (we got a suite with pull-out bed and kitchenette). The temperature in the hallway is high, like you'd find in a hospital so maybe they're catering to their Cleveland Clinic clientele. Front desk staff were not exactly friendly or interested but we had no issues so their help wasn't required. Good breakfast buffet for $13.50 with very friendly restaurant staff. This hotel is nothing fancy but it is clean so I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, the region's only "wellness focused" all-suite hotel, is conveniently located right on the Cleveland Clinic campus. An oasis for guests to relax, rejuvenate and improve their overall mental and physical well-being, yet close to the city's most prominent attractions such as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Cleveland Museum of Art and Cleveland Botanical Garden. From the moment you arrive you'll feel the warmth and comfort of a hotel and staff that are focused on assisting you reach your goal of wellness and good health. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Cleveland
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland Ohio