We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel, about five miles from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame that we came to Cleveland to see. The front desk staff, valets and parking attendants were all cheerful and helpful. The rooms were very big, with small kitchenette, living room and separate bedroom. Large bathrooms too. All very clean and comfortable. Two TVs in each suite too. Coin operated "laundry lounge" on second floor, a bit expensive but very convenient. Close to both the Baseball and Football stadiums as well. The restaurant for breakfast was a bit out of whack. The staff seemed confused as to who took care of what tables and you had to ask for anything you needed like refills on coffee. I would stay at the hotel again, but I would skip the restaurant, however room service was good and reasonably quick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, the region's only "wellness focused" all-suite hotel, is conveniently located right on the Cleveland Clinic campus. An oasis for guests to relax, rejuvenate and improve their overall mental and physical well-being, yet close to the city's most prominent attractions such as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Cleveland Museum of Art and Cleveland Botanical Garden. From the moment you arrive you'll feel the warmth and comfort of a hotel and staff that are focused on assisting you reach your goal of wellness and good health. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Otel, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Cleveland
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland Ohio