My husband had surgery here in October at the Cleveland Clinic. We stayed in a suite so there was a seperate bedroom, plus a living room, dining area, fridge, and coffe maker, microwave.
So happy we stayed here. It was two blocks from clinic, a 5 min walk. I went back and forth all day long. Woukd go visit my husband in the morning, take a break and go home, go back and visit, then back to hotel. It was nice to be so close and then nice to get away a bit.
I have no idea why anyone would stay here if they weren't visiting the clinic/hospital. It's a medical area, sirens, ambulances, helicopters. Lots of activity but they are #1 for hearts in the nation for 18 years so you just got to ignore the noise.
I loved staying here. The food was so delicious from the resturaunt downstairs. The hospital had Au Bon Pain, Subway, McDonald's, a burrito place kind of like Qdoba and then hospital buffet food. That all got kind of tiring. Try the portabella, goat cheese sandwich and the veggie wrap at the hotel resturaunt it was A+.
Very clean. I was a little nervous walking back to hotel alone after dark. Never left later than 9pm but I didn't feel scared. Seemed to be people out. Lots of shuttles to and from hotel but I preferred to walk.
After my husband got out of the hospital we stayed a few more days and he slept alot. Day before we left I took this bus/ shuttle to the nicest mall it was free. The first time I asked about it I was told there was no free bus but there was. It picks you up and drops you. It may not be called a shuttle, it may be provided by Cleveland clinic but if u ask enough people they will direct you. We didn't have a car and didn't need one. The few hours at the mall was nice to shake the hospital feeling after so many days.
we were happy we stayed here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, the region's only "wellness focused" all-suite hotel, is conveniently located right on the Cleveland Clinic campus. An oasis for guests to relax, rejuvenate and improve their overall mental and physical well-being, yet close to the city's most prominent attractions such as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Cleveland Museum of Art and Cleveland Botanical Garden. From the moment you arrive you'll feel the warmth and comfort of a hotel and staff that are focused on assisting you reach your goal of wellness and good health. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Cleveland
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland Ohio