First off, this is a nice hotel. The suite I got was huge, and had awesome ac/heat and the bed was fluffy and fantastic. In fact, the bed with sheets and all is probably worth a couple grand, and you will sleep like you're sleeping in a bed that costs a couple grand. There were two flat screen tv's (one in the bedroom and one in the living room), and the bathroom has a scale too. The decor is modern, fun, and lively. This is a pricey place to stay in with 1 or 2 people. The couch is a pull out, so the room would be perfect for a family of 4 or 5. Honestly, you could even sleep 4-5 adults there comfortably.
It is a 5 minute walk from all of the cleveland clinic buildings, however parking at the hotel is $16 per day.
Bad aspects included that the entryway light burnt out right when I walked in and turned it on (I miss the reliable incandescent lights of my youth). The toilet ran constantly although I couldn't hear it outside the bathroom due to the thick walls. The worse offense was that the fancy keurig coffee make was broken or too complicated to use. I've used keurig coffee makers successfully before, so this one was likely broken (although to be fair, I didn't have any coffee that morning, so I might have been unable to concentrate or in withdrawal).
Lastly, the in room food service was expensive. $14 for a breakfast (which was nice) plus $3.50 for OJ and I though I'd bee adding a tip to maybe round it out to an even $20. Well lucky for the hotel they included a $2.00 service charge (which I assume they only charge when you request your room service to be delivered to your room?), plus 18% gratuity, and tax too I think, which brought it to just over $25. Since the food was delivered on time, I left a nice "additional tip" of $0.00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, the region's only "wellness focused" all-suite hotel, is conveniently located right on the Cleveland Clinic campus. An oasis for guests to relax, rejuvenate and improve their overall mental and physical well-being, yet close to the city's most prominent attractions such as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Cleveland Museum of Art and Cleveland Botanical Garden. From the moment you arrive you'll feel the warmth and comfort of a hotel and staff that are focused on assisting you reach your goal of wellness and good health. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Cleveland
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland Ohio