I was in Cleveland for a Conference at the Cleveland Clinic. I only was in my room in the evening. The people at the front desk were very helpful and courteous. The parking attendants were also very prompt and pleasant. I ate dinner two nights in the C2 restaurant. The employees were again very welcoming. The food was average, nothing to write home about.
My only complaint would be that valet parking is mandatory at $16/day. It would be cheaper, if you will not be driving much, since I didnt, to park in another garage to save yourself the money. There is no reason to charge that much money for a service I did not request, yet was mandatory.
Otherwise, it is within walking distance - 1-2 minutes - to get the the Clev Clinic main building so if in town for a medical conference or for a loved one having surgery, this was a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, the region's only "wellness focused" all-suite hotel, is conveniently located right on the Cleveland Clinic campus. An oasis for guests to relax, rejuvenate and improve their overall mental and physical well-being, yet close to the city's most prominent attractions such as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Cleveland Museum of Art and Cleveland Botanical Garden. From the moment you arrive you'll feel the warmth and comfort of a hotel and staff that are focused on assisting you reach your goal of wellness and good health. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Cleveland
- Intercontinental Cleveland
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland Ohio