If you're going to an Indians game, the hotel couldn't be more convenient as it is directly across the street. It's close to Key Tower and, thus, all of the city's rail lines. All of the major attractions such as the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame are walkable. The pool area was clean. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were fairly well-appointed. I booked on Hotwire for $59, so the value was good.
The only minor inconvenience was that the room wasn't ready upon our arrival and we weren't able to park our car without a keycard. Also parking was a bit of a rip off at $16 per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio