We stayed for 1 night at the Hilton Garden Inn/Cleveland Downtown to catch a ballgame between the Indians and Detroit Tigers. We lost the series, but had a very nice stay at the hotel. I booked the hotel because of the location - parked and locked the vehicle and did not move it till we got ready to leave and because it had a pool - our 11 year old daughter gives it a thumbs up! Room was comfortable, could see the ballpark from our room... Pool was nice... Front desk was helpful... Had to laugh when we overheard someone ask the desk clerk if there was a shuttle to the ballpark! Take a left out the door and you are there!!! Had the breakfast buffet on Sunday morning and everything was hot and delicious. Nice stay - would recommend to family and friends - will stay again when we visit our Detroit Tigers on the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio