This hotel was pretty nice. I had a room next to the elevator so I could hear it going up and down all night but it didn't bother me too much. I used the premium internet and it was speedy enough to stream a couple movies on my laptop through a wired connection. Wireless was a bit laggy. The bed was very firm but again It grew on me throughout my 1 week stay for business. The tv was decent also. The staff at the front counter were very helpful as in supplying order in menus of other companies, they had an entire cabinet full of a variety of choices. I don't care for room service so I displayed the "do not disturb" sign outside my door for the length of my stay and was politely prompted by them via phone call/messages to assist with anything I needed. Overall I was pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio