Stayed at here 1 night for Cleveland Clinic Visit. Have to say hotel staff, especially the free shuttle service was outstanding! On time & personable, very professional. Front desk staff is always there & available if need be. Stayed in Room with King bed, room has microwave, fridge, Keurig (real plus). Nice closet size, shower was great, no water pressure problems even on 5th floor. Rooms facing Carnegie Ave (city view) little noisy. However this IS downtown Cleveland. Parking (entrance into) is a little tricky, you go PAST the building THEN turn onto side street (looks like alley). Parking costs 19.00 however if Cleveland Clinic patient they will comp you that. Hotel also offers Cleveland Clinic room rate if available. Felt secure staying there & leaving car parked there! Would definitely stay there again! This hotel is across from Progressive Field & would be excellent for a game!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio