Stayed for a night while in town from buffalo to see a concert at the "Q".
Rooms were clean and comfortable. Hotel staff was pleasant. Hotel was across the street from Progressive Field. Took us about 10-15 minutes to walk to the "Q"
There were also plenty of food options within walking distance but beware most were CLOSED on a Sunday night.
My only complaint is that the price of parking was high. Otherwise a great hotel and would stay here again if going to either venues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio