We chose this hotel based on all the positive ratings on Trip Advisor and the affordable price...
From the moment we walked through the door to check in, the staff were fantastic. Check in was smooth, parking was nice and close, and the hotel was very clean.
Our room was spacious and clean with a comfortable bed and bedding/pillows. We were right across from the elevator, so it was a little noisy at times, but tolerable. We did not have a view at all, but that wasn't important for us. The water pressure and temperature in the bathroom were great, and there was no shortage of towels.
We didn't use the pool but it looked nice.
We ate dinner in the restaurant downstairs, and were very surprised at the affordable prices both for the food and beverages (most hotel restaurants jack the prices, and offer poor service and food). The service was excellent, as were the food and portions.
The 24 hour pantry was a bonus, and affordable.
The staff were so helpful-they called around for us to find a pharmacy that was still open at night, printed out directions to a few local places we needed to go, and always had a smile on their faces.
The complimentary shuttle service was another pleasant surprise (it was not advertised well so we didn't even know they even offered it)...our driver was a wealth of knowledge regarding local history and architecture, and was very nice.
Check out was painless, and they allowed us to leave our car in the lot after check out while we checked out some tourist spots.
A hidden gem; as we were not familiar with the city, we were nervous at first because the neighbourhood seemed a little run down as it's not in the centre of downtown...not the case as soon as you step inside this wonderful hotel. We have nothing but good things to say about this hotel, and will definitely stay there again if we visit Cleveland in the future.
Dee Dee at the front desk, Vanessa in the restaurant, and Jan, the shuttle driver-kudos to you on excellent service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio