The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is the ideal part of town to stay in when visiting Cleveland. The location is literally right across the street from Progressive Field which just so happens to be an enjoyable stadium to catch a Indians game. There is a bit of distance between the hotel and The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but the hotel provides a shuttle service to this popular tourist destination among other locations in the area.
As far as the accommodations go, the rooms are plenty spacious, clean and well stocked with all necessary items for your stay. There is a dining area which features a breakfast buffet which is superb, the lounge area is also very nice to relax in for a few minutes in between sight seeing. I especially liked that there was a nice water set up directly across from the front desk and had a large ice water cooler with lemon and lime for patrons passing through the lobby. Coffee and tea were also available complimentary throughout the day. Parking was very convenient and the $16 nightly charge with unlimited in and out service was reasonable. The property also includes a pool area with a Jacuzzi which is worth stepping in to relax if time permits. There is a small but very well equipped business center with two computers, printers, fax/copy machine and a variety of stationary items for guest needs. The fitness center is basically a walk in closet with two treadmills, a couple of cardio machines and some medicine balls, not at all useful for a vigorous workout by any means. The attached bar is called Harvey's and is unclear whether or not it is an actual part of the hotel or a stand alone bar, but nevertheless is a really enjoyable place to grab a drink. Unfortunately Harvey's does not open until 5pm, so an afternoon drink is out of the question, but its more enjoyable in the evening anyway. The staff is very attentive to guest needs and seems to be available at all times.
Overall I would certainly recommend this property to anyone looking to visit Cleveland. It's location and high quality make it ideal for any traveler. I had a positive experience during my visit and I don't plan to visit Cleveland again but if I were going to I would not seek other accommodations I would much rather repeat at The Hilton Garden Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown is conveniently located in downtown Cleveland next to Progressive Field. Our hotel has 240 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms as well as a fitness center, pool and whirlpool. Hold your next business meeting in the Gateway Conference Center, boasting 20,000 sq. ft. of space, full-service catering and AV equipment. After a busy day enjoy convenient parking, a martini at Harvey’s Bar and dinner at the Great American Grill or in your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Cleveland
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Ohio